When cooking, you often use some types of cooking oils. Normally, you only know that it helps your food be more delicious. You maybe do not know that cooking oil is one of the important energy sources for the body. Moreover, it also provides the basic fatty acids. Especially, there are many types of cooking oil on the market. This makes many users feel confused to choose the right type for their families. In fact, all of the cooking oils bring the different nutritional values. To have more information, I have a brief introduction relating to some great benefits. I hope that you will know the importance of cooking oil as well as choosing the right cooking oils in some foods.
Great Benefits of Some Typical Cooking Oils
Today, many available cooking oils are the easy thing for housewives. They have several prices for the users’ needs. But, selecting the healthy cooking oil is not simple. Surely, we will find out some different factors of each type of oil. Smoke point, the combination of omega 3, fatty acids, and flavor are the typical examples. Now, you will understand more after looking at the following evidence:
- Groundnut Oil
You can use the groundnut oil in variety forms of cooking. It is suitable for frying, seasoning, and grilling. It is considered the healthy oil with some advantages as follows:
- Groundnut oil also has the high content of mono as well as polyunsaturated fats. This contributes to reducing the bad cholesterol in our body. It is LDL cholesterol levels.
- Besides, there is a good source of vitamin E in this type of cooking oil. This vitamin can protect the skin from acne effectively.
- Canola Oil
Canola oil has a neutral taste and light texture. So, some people like to use it for frying, grilling, and sautéing. Canola oil does not overwhelm other flavors or affect the taste of other ingredients. In addition, omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids in the canola oil will maintain the level of good cholesterol. It also has 7 percent of saturated fat. This rate is suitable for user’s health. Thus, the canola oil is one of the healthiest cooking oils.
- Sunflower Oil
The sunflower oil also has polyunsaturated fat. It is good for health because it is extracted from 100% from the delicious sunflower seeds. There are the basic features of this oil below:
- Sunflower oil contains less saturated fat. However, it can provide some essential fatty acids;
- Additionally, it has the highest content of vitamin E. There is about 45 mg/ 100g of oil.
- On the other hands, omega 6 works as an antioxidant. The combination of vitamin E and omega 6 have some benefits. They help the cells of the body retain water, prevent cancer, and enhance the immune system.
- Mustard Oil
Normally, some housewives still use the mustard oil to fry the foods. It has the special flavors. This brings a unique taste for the dishes. The mustard oil is not only to help change the taste for foods but also to bring some benefits for health such as:
- Mustard oil uses as a stimulant to help digestive system and circulation easily;
- Because of the antibacterial properties of this oil, it can protect the skin and hair well.
- Olive Oil
In my opinion, I want to eat the salads and the appetizers which they are used with olive oil. It helps these foods become easier to eat. Moreover, it creates more attractive flavor for dishes. Especially, I like some great characteristics of olive oil. Here are some typical things which I want to mention:
- With the saturated fatty acids, omega 3 acts as its anti-inflammatory properties. Surely, this is a healthy element of olive oil;
- Vitamin, minerals, and proteins are good for hair and skin. Therefore, this oil is also used in some treatment which relating to care of hair and skin;
- Besides, olive oil helps to support in calcium absorption. It also reduces the level of LDL for the body.
Guiding to Choose Healthy Cooking Oils
I just share 5 types of cooking oils. These oils are available on the market. But you can not buy all at the same time. You will spend a lot of money. Moreover, it is not necessary to do this. To choosing the healthy cooking oil, you should select the healthy fats ingredients of oils. As we know oils are made from the fatty acids. And these fatty acids have the specific chemical shapes. They make the different influence to our health. There are three types of the chemical shapes. They are classified as saturated, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated. All fats will contain three types.
- Firstly, the high saturated fats will always link with the cholesterol levels. It also contributes to increasing some risks of heart disease. So, we should not use this type of fat a lot;
- Secondly, polyunsaturated fats help improve the levels of blood cholesterol. From there, it can support to reduce heart disease. Both omega 3 and omega 6 of polyunsaturated fats are good for our health. They are necessary for a healthy heart and some benefits of anti-inflammatory;
- Finally, to replace for saturated fats, we can use monounsaturated fats. They have some ingredients which to bring the benefits for the human health. They are to improve blood cholesterol levels and reduce some problems of the heart.
Through this information, you should read the ingredients of cooking oils. You must avoid consuming a lot of saturated fats in your diets.
In short, now you can know that there are a lot of cooking oils to buy. And they are always to have the different prices. To have a good health, you should know how to choose the right oils for cooking. In this article, I explain three types of fats in the cooking oil. This will help you know what types of fats are good and bad for health. Also, 5 typical cooking oils are the great suggestions for your choice. I think that we need to know this information as soon as possible.